Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2012/10/08 03:34:38 UTC

Xalan-C documentation review - buildlibs page

Update:  Xalan-C/C++ buildlibs page

The proposed changes are available for review on my committer's webpage.

  http://people.apache.org/~shathaway/docs/xalan/xalan-c/buildlibs.html

The source distribution trunk has some scripts I use to
build and test Xalan-C/C++ products.

There is one package of scripts for Windows platforms.

There is another package of scripts for UNIX/Linux platforms.

The buildlibs page has been updated describing how to use
these scripts.  I hope that this page and the prototype scripts
help users build products using Xalan-C/C++.

I am planning to move this documentation to the trunk.
You can send your comments to the c-users mail list.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project