Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/02 17:43:37 UTC

OFBiz as OMS Session: Pre-order management Challenges

Hello,

We are continuing our series OFBiz as open-source OMS and the new session
we are undertaking is Pre-Order management challenges and its solutions.

Here are the details of our session:
Time: Nov 4, 2020, 04:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78433782856?pwd=NTJlRFBuZFVISGNXdDVFL2l0Um43Zz09

Meeting ID: 784 3378 2856
Passcode: gU6uNf

We have also decided to shift our weekly session from Tuesday to Wednesday.
Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Re: OFBiz as OMS Session: Pre-order management Challenges

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

The video recording of our discussion is now uploaded to the OFBiz Apache
Youtube channel and here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXHMjoQ76EU&ab_channel=ApacheOFBiz

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.