Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/03/23 09:57:16 UTC

My Edgent and PLC4X Article on the Cover-Page

Hi,

today I bought the magazine with my Article and was totally amazed that it has become one of the cover-page articles :-)

Here some images (not the article itself though)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PsDY1T-6G2VShUtGqSkkBsBxmiXAOvEs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x8oSM7iYs-FG_fURo7uHcoTeXKbMlGrO

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13d-vo_oJfgNFy15gmb2U8BoBxzCrcf0Y

So hopefully this will bring the one or the other new subscription here ;-)

Chris

Re: My Edgent and PLC4X Article on the Cover-Page

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

You did a great job!  It's good for expanding the edgent's influence!

Vino yang
Thanks.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> today I bought the magazine with my Article and was totally amazed that it has become one of the cover-page articles :-

Really nice. Any chance of an english translation?

Thanks,
Justin