Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by wang shuaiqi <ws...@outlook.com> on 2022/05/12 03:24:35 UTC

New Logo

Hi all,

I am pleased to introduce the new logo for Apache ShenYu.

[cid:91213A5D-31BD-4B61-BEEE-4A7751618C65]

ShenYu is an ancient Chinese legendary character. The tool he commonly used is called “耒耜” and the new logo was inspired by this tool.

[https://bkimg.cdn.bcebos.com/pic/b90e7bec54e736d1212fd5279c504fc2d56269e4?x-bce-process=image/watermark,image_d2F0ZXIvYmFpa2U4MA==,g_7,xp_5,yp_5/format,f_auto]

[cid:2C06EE72-6DBE-4CA7-9AA5-E9690141F116]

I have replaced the new logo on the documentation website, refer to PR<https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu-website/pull/565>.

Thanks to Xiaoxue(1466553198@qq.com<ma...@qq.com>) for working with me. This cool graphic was designed by her.

Re:New Logo

Posted by midnight <ll...@163.com>.