Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matthew Shaw <Ma...@citec.com.au> on 2008/02/01 01:49:31 UTC

FW: surefire and initial context

Thought I'd try again with this one. I am totally stuck. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Eclipse sometimes does "stuff" for users that makes things work when
they really "shouldn't". Can you try running from the command line
without using Maven by calling java directly or perhaps using Ant? I
believe it won't work either - you're probably doing something just
slightly wrong.

Also, open up those JAR files (I guess you installed them into your
local repo cache?) and make sure the class
weblogic/jndi/spi/EnvironmentManager exists in one of them.

Wayne

Posted by Matthew Shaw <Ma...@citec.com.au>.
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies. I've come to the conclusion that I am entering
the realm of integration testing and I have started deploying a test war
into the container.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Cheers,
Matt.