Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dan R. Olsen III" <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/03 00:18:40 UTC

Setting a checkbox

I have the following tag:

<s:checkbox id="termsofservice" name="isChecked" fieldValue ="true" />

isChecked is a boolean variable that is set in the action. When I put a
variable in the name field for a textfield tag it will bring up the
value of the variable in the text box. I want the checkbox above to be
checked if isChecked is true and not checked if isChecked is false. All
the examples I have found have not worked for me. Any extra help would
be appreciated. I'm sure it is something simple that I am missing.

RE: Setting a checkbox