Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Emmanouil Batsis <Em...@eurodyn.com> on 2004/07/16 09:07:10 UTC

Re: [xsl] RE: xslt processing and style ant task

[sorry for the cross post]

You may want to try using two tasks, xcluder [1] for XInclude and then
xslt/style for XSLT.
xcluder uses Xerces or XOM. Note that it's just a wrapper so the
namespaces the task will understand and conformance in general depends
on what is used under the hood. I had to download a CVS based version of
Xerces to use the namespace of the 13 April CR.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/xcluder

hth,

Manos