Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Teodor Danciu <te...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2006/04/25 18:01:37 UTC

Javaflow available for Maven ...

Hi,

I want to vote for moving the Jakarta Commons Javaflow project out of
the Sandbox and make it a Commons Proper project.
Also, it would be great if Javaflow would be published on the Maven2
repositories.
Is there something we could do to help with this?

Thank you,
Teodor

Re: Javaflow available for Maven ...

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
Hi!

> I want to vote for moving the Jakarta Commons Javaflow project out of
> the Sandbox and make it a Commons Proper project.
> Also, it would be great if Javaflow would be published on the Maven2
> repositories.
> Is there something we could do to help with this?

Well, if you are only after a snaphot on ibiblio - I am sure we can
arrange that.
There are still a few things that I would like see fixed up before a release.

If you volunteer to help that would be awesome! :)

I am currently focussing on getting jci and bcel out of the door.
Javaflow would be next ...but no idea about the time frame.

cheers
--
Torsten