Posted to surefire-users@maven.apache.org by James Neal <jn...@tripwire.com> on 2011/04/19 23:43:11 UTC

surefire builds off trunk?

I want to test a recent bugfix committed to the surefire trunk.

There appear to be continuous builds running of the trunk but I don't see any way to get the actual build artifacts from them?
How can I get a jar built from the most recent revision of surefire trunk?

Re: surefire builds off trunk?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,
You can use this snapshots url :