Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jeronimo Garcia <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/12 18:23:11 UTC

Cloudstack not aware that a host disconnected and it's VMs died.

Hi List.

I have a simple problem and i wonder if there is any setting to change this
behavior.

I'm using cstack 4.0.2 , and when a host dies cloustack does not seem to
realize that its virtual machines aren't there any longer (I'm using local
storage so there's no HA involved)

I've waited for 30 minutes and cloudstack still wouldn't realize that these
VMs went missing.

Is there any setting that would help this behavior ?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Cloudstack not aware that a host disconnected and it's VMs died.

Posted by Jeronimo Garcia <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.
 That'd work ... the other option that works is removing the host (now in a
disconnected state) form the pod.

I'd like to try this on 4.2 ..
Thanks

Posted by BJO ERN <bj...@gmail.com>.