Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Richard Yu <yo...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/18 23:27:06 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-202

Hello, I would like to start a VOTE thread on KIP-202.

Thanks.

Re: [VOTE] KIP-202

Posted by Richard Yu <yo...@gmail.com>.
It is not possible, more than likely we are going to wait until after the
release.

Re: [VOTE] KIP-202

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] KIP-202

Posted by Richard Yu <yo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] KIP-202

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] KIP-202

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] KIP-202

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the KIP, +1.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-202

Posted by Richard Yu <yo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] KIP-202

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
More accurately, this KIP has received 3 binding +1 (Ismael, Damian,
myself) and two non-binding +1 (Matthias, Bill). And 72 hours has passed
without -1 votes, and hence we can conclude this thread as accepted.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-202