Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Augusto Diaz <ad...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/16 05:20:38 UTC

Finally I installed ODE in Jboss and Oracle, but...

Hi all,

I have configured Ode with JBoss and Oracle. Here is how I did if some
one need a little help on it: http://diazdeveloper.blogspot.com/

The problem is that ODE is very very slow while connecting with Oracle
under JBoss. I tested Ode with Oracle under Tomcat and everything
works perfectly, the problem comes when ODE is installed with JBoss.
It is returning me "time outs" when calling some big processes. Even a
simple "HelloWorld2" is very slow, just desperate.

What I need to do in order to improve the performance?

Thanks in advance for your help

Re: Finally I installed ODE in Jboss and Oracle, but...

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 8:20 PM, Augusto Diaz <ad...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have configured Ode with JBoss and Oracle. Here is how I did if some
> one need a little help on it: http://diazdeveloper.blogspot.com/
>
> The problem is that ODE is very very slow while connecting with Oracle
> under JBoss. I tested Ode with Oracle under Tomcat and everything
> works perfectly, the problem comes when ODE is installed with JBoss.
> It is returning me "time outs" when calling some big processes. Even a
> simple "HelloWorld2" is very slow, just desperate.
>

> What I need to do in order to improve the performance?

Fire up a profiler or performance monitoring tool to determine the
performance bottleneck/slowdown on JBoss.  (I have not seen this issue
before so I'm guessing it's an environmental factor)

alex