Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramachandran <ra...@summitworks.com> on 2004/01/29 14:57:10 UTC

select box in struts

Hi,

           I am having a table called employees. I want to display all the employees in the "select box" in an jsp when i click a link called 'Deactive'.

           For that what i have to do.......Is there any way in struts using <html:select>

           Any body knows, give your queries....
Thanx,
Regards,
Ram

Shall i use two form beans under one Action

Posted by Ramachandran <ra...@summitworks.com>.
Hi,
           Shall i use two form beans under one action. Is it possible. I am having

     1) LoginForm
     2) LoginAction
     3) RequirementForm

        Here when the users login, i want to display the home jsp, caontains menu. For that i am having username and password fields in LoginForm.

        And also for displaying requirements, i am having all fields in RequirementForm. So i want to writ the code in LoginAction itself but i want to use another form bean(RequirementForm) in that Action itself.

        Any body have experience like that, please mail your opinion.

Thanx,
Regards,
Ram