Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by FJ <fi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/27 07:52:14 UTC

Login Window "Username or mail address"

Hi All

I have ldap set up using the windows login ID/password credentials and one
test user enter using his email address to try to log in but failed.  If my
domain is company.local, is the email expected to usera@company.local or
the actual email (usera@company.com) address that is in the email address
field in the AD account profile?

-john-

Re: Login Window "Username or mail address"

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
id == 109

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Login Window "Username or mail address"

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.
Maxim.

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.
Wow, I am totally off.  Thanks again Maxim.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Login Window "Username or mail address"

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Login Window "Username or mail address"

Posted by FJ <fi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It depends on your LDAP server settings
your LDAP userdn or search query should produce single result

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax