Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/07 21:59:47 UTC

Any reason why we shouldn't have a separate mailing list for jira/github?

Maybe we should leave this mailing list for actual discussion, and the
jira (and other) noise should be in a separate mailing list? Any
reason it _has_ to go in here?

Re: Any reason why we shouldn't have a separate mailing list for jira/github?

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
+1, but like Patrick I also already have filters to accomplish this
(mostly).  Still, it would make searching history easier.

Posted by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com>.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org