Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Eirikur Hrafnsson <ei...@idega.is> on 2006/07/06 18:48:51 UTC

Re: enhancements/fixes for slide 2.1

Hi Max and Slide list...

I was wondering if your fixes to the DASL ordering and limiting have
been added to Slide yet?
I'm working with a 6 months old Slide build or so and ordering seems
to be broken although limiting works.

Ordering by getlastmodified e.g. in this DASL search does not order
the results:

<D:searchrequest xmlns:D='DAV:' xmlns:S='http://jakarta.apache.org/
slide/'>
<D:basicsearch>
<D:select><D:prop><D:getcontentlength/><D:creationdate/
 ><D:displayname/><D:getlastmodified/></D:prop></D:select>
<D:from><D:scope><D:href>files</D:href><D:depth>infinity</D:depth></
D:scope></D:from>
<D:where>
<D:and>
<D:or>
<D:contains>***</D:contains>
<S:property-contains><D:prop><D:displayname/></D:prop><D:literal>***</
D:literal>
</S:property-contains><S:property-contains>
<D:prop><D:creator-displayname/></D:prop><D:literal>***</D:literal>
</S:property-contains>
<S:property-contains><D:prop><D:comment/></D:prop><D:literal>***</
D:literal></S:property-contains>
</D:or>
<D:not-is-collection/>
</D:and>
</D:where>
<D:orderby><D:order><D:prop><D:getlastmodified/></
D:prop><D:descending/></D:order></D:orderby>
</D:basicsearch></D:searchrequest>