Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de> on 2007/01/11 23:27:07 UTC

[RESULT] HiveMind 2.0 road map

I was hoping to get some more feedback from the other committers,
nevertheless it's a clear result:

Howard Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
Achim Huegen: +1 (binding)

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (non binding)
Davor Hrg +1(non binding)
Johan Lindquist: +1 (non-binding)
Adam Saltiel +1 (non-binding)

Bye
Achim

Re: [RESULT] HiveMind 2.0 road map

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Achim,

Sorry about the delay. I just got back from a 3 week holiday the day
before yesterday and I am still catching up. I have also not taken any
time to inspect the many changes you've made in detail. I've really
only read your commit logs. I was really quite pleasantly surprised at
the many changes you've made which we discussed but you didn't really
seem to agree with.

I'd also get this thing rolling as soon as possible. So for what it's
still worth here is my thumbs up:

Knut Wannheden: +1 (binding)

I still have a few other minor points about the registry definition
API I'd like to discuss but I'll start another thread for that.

Thanks for the great work so far!

--knut

Posted by Paul Cooley <pe...@gmail.com>.
Community?  Us?  :">  +1(binding)

--
Gotta find my destiny, before it gets too late.-- Ian Curtis

Re: [RESULT] HiveMind 2.0 road map

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I'm sorry.  +1 (binding)