Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Senthil, Athinanthny X. -ND" <At...@disney.com> on 2013/12/30 23:38:56 UTC

Replication Latency between cross data centers

I want to determine data replication latency between data centers. Is there any metrics that is available to capture it in JConsole or other ways?

Re: Replication Latency between cross data centers

Posted by Jason Wee <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi, how about streaming metrics
https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cassandra/metrics/StreamingMetrics.java
?