Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/08/16 00:46:52 UTC

[AXIS2] Nominate Roy Wood and Dustin Amrhein to COMMITTER

I would like to nominate Dustin Amrhein and Roy Wood to committer status.

Dustin is an active contributor to the metadata module.
Dustin proposed the MetaDataQuery functionality in June 2006 (AXIS2-872).
He has provided solutions to many deep issues including object
representation, annotation
validation, SWA attachment parameter support, classloading and performance
caching.
His contributions to the jaxws module include JAXWS executor work, JAXWS
marshalling fixes and async timeout work.
He has provided patches for 35 JIRA issues.

Roy has been an active contributor to Axis2 since September 2006.,
He contributed the initial code for collecting annotation and reflective
class information (AXIS2-1195, etc)
This was the foundation of the metadata module.
Roy works closely with Jeff Barrett to maintain and improve the metadata
layer code.
Roy has contributed patches for a variety of issues in the jaxws module,
include changes that helped
us achieve JAX-WS CTS compliance with Geronimo.
Altogether Roy has contributed patches for 27 JIRA issues.

Thanks !
Rich Scheuerle
IBM Web Services
Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

Re: [AXIS2] Nominate Roy Wood and Dustin Amrhein to COMMITTER

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@apache.org>.
+1

/sumedha

Posted by Brent Ulbricht <ul...@us.ibm.com>.
+1 for Dustin and Roy

Brent Ulbricht
IBM Web Services
ulbricht@apache.org

             "Amila
             Suriarachchi"
             <amilasuriarachch                                          To
             i@gmail.com>              axis-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             08/16/2007 05:25
                                       Re: [AXIS2] Nominate Roy Wood and
                                       Dustin Amrhein to COMMITTER
             Please respond to
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

+1

Amila

On 8/16/07, Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> wrote:
  +1.

  Samisa...

  Davanum Srinivas wrote:
  > +1
  >
  > On 8/16/07, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
  >
  >> +1.
  >>
  >> Thanks
  >> Deepal
  >>
  >>> I would like to nominate Dustin Amrhein and Roy Wood to committer
  status.

  >>> Dustin is an active contributor to the metadata module.
  >>> Dustin proposed the MetaDataQuery functionality in June 2006
  (AXIS2-872).
  >>> He has provided solutions to many deep issues including object
  >>> representation, annotation
  >>> validation, SWA attachment parameter support, classloading and
  >>> performance caching.
  >>> His contributions to the jaxws module include JAXWS executor work,
  >>> JAXWS marshalling fixes and async timeout work.
  >>> He has provided patches for 35 JIRA issues.
  >>>
  >>> Roy has been an active contributor to Axis2 since September 2006.
  >>> He contributed the initial code for collecting annotation and
  >>> reflective class information (AXIS2-1195, etc)
  >>> This was the foundation of the metadata module.
  >>> Roy works closely with Jeff Barrett to maintain and improve the
  >>> metadata layer code.
  >>> Roy has contributed patches for a variety of issues in the jaxws
  >>> module, include changes that helped
  >>> us achieve JAX-WS CTS compliance with Geronimo.
  >>> Altogether Roy has contributed patches for 27 JIRA issues.
  >>>
  >>> Thanks !
  >>> Rich Scheuerle
  >>> IBM Web Services
  >>> Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
  >>> 512-838-5115 (IBM TL 678-5115)

  Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C
  "
  http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework/C&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;C&nbsp;library&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services

  "

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [AXIS2] Nominate Roy Wood and Dustin Amrhein to COMMITTER

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
+1

Amila

On 8/16/07, Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> wrote:

> +1.
>
> Samisa...
>
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > On 8/16/07, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> +1.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Deepal

> status.

> (AXIS2-872).

> Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C
> "
> http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework/C&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;C&nbsp;library&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services
> "

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [AXIS2] Nominate Roy Wood and Dustin Amrhein to COMMITTER

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
+1.

Samisa...

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (checking mail while on holiday at the biggest arts festival in the world)
David

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Thanks
Deepal

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
+1

Azeez

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://www.wso2.org

Re: [AXIS2] Nominate Roy Wood and Dustin Amrhein to COMMITTER

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jarek

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
+1

regards
Charitha

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Lahiru

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1..
thanks,
Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: [AXIS2] Nominate Roy Wood and Dustin Amrhein to COMMITTER

Posted by Nikhil V Thaker <ni...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Nikhil Thaker
office: 512 838 9964
nvthaker@us.ibm.com

R J Scheuerle Jr/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
08/15/2007 05:46 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject

Posted by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com>.
+1 for Dustin and Roy.

-Nick

             R J Scheuerle
             Jr/Austin/IBM@IBM
             US                                                         To
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             08/15/2007 05:46                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [AXIS2] Nominate Roy Wood and
             Please respond to         Dustin Amrhein to COMMITTER
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

Posted by Jeff Barrett <ba...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Jeff

IBM Software Group - WebSphere Web Services Development
Phone: 512-838-4587 or Tie Line 678-4587
Internet e-mail and Sametime ID: barrettj@us.ibm.com