Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/24 18:55:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] Adding Solder Exception Handling aka Seam Catch to DeltaSpike v0.2-incubating

fyi: please check [1] before you answer.

[2] and [2a] contain the current Solder implementatation

the basic concept:
Slight modifications and a bug fix or two from what is there currently,
otherwise a straight code drop (with changes obviously for packages).

please send
+1, +0 or -1 because...
for the basic idea as well as the basic concept.
if there are >basic< objections, please also add them to [3]

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://markmail.org/message/7yefspfuvtz4jvmp
[2]
https://github.com/seam/solder/tree/develop/api/src/main/java/org/jboss/solder/exception
[2a]
https://github.com/seam/solder/tree/develop/impl/src/main/java/org/jboss/solder/exception
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/SE+Feature+Ranking

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: [DISCUSS] Adding Solder Exception Handling aka Seam Catch to DeltaSpike v0.2-incubating

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the basic idea and discussing the module feature by feature
+1 for an own module if we agree on rules for other modules
    (>e.g.< deltaspike modules which use this exception-handler module have
to provide a fallback, because the impl. module isn't a required (runtime)
dependency.)

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.