Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Larry Suto <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/22 05:58:31 UTC

Classloading exception in Maven built ear..

Hi Im building an ear in Maven 2.07 that I have built in and deployed with
Maven 2.04 without any errors...now when I try to deploy the ear built with
the newer Maven I get this error:

Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: Class tcl/lang/Command violates loader
constraints:  definition mismatch

between parent and child loaders

I have checked both ears and as far as I can tell they are exactly the same.

Thanks,

Larry

Re: Classloading exception in Maven built ear..

Posted by Larry Suto <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thanks for the reply,

The app server is Websphere 5.1...I have done a diff that did not indicate
any clear differences..but I have not done every jar yet..I will do that
next.

Larry

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.