Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2013/04/03 22:29:56 UTC

Missing a commit on flume-1.4 branch

Looks like we are missing this commit on the flume-1.4 branch:

0c0dbb8 FLUME-1506. Child poms pull in specific versions of packages not in
top level pom.

I would ideally like to rebase the whole tree to put it in at the right
place so that the order matches trunk. Does anyone have any issue with that?

Best,
Mike

Re: Missing a commit on flume-1.4 branch

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Hmm, fair point. I'll just pull it in on top of everything else.

Thanks,
Mike

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Mike,