Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2017/06/26 08:08:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome John D. Ament as new Apache Geronimo Committer

Good morning!

It's my pleasure to announce that John Ament will join the Apache Geronimo team as new Committer!

John is involved in many JavaEE specs and already helped us with many patches in the geronimo-specs area.
John is also a part of the MicroProfile community and will help us with improving our strength in this area as well.

Welcome, John and thanks for your help!

best regards,
the Apache Geronimo team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome John D. Ament as new Apache Geronimo Committer

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Welcome John, happy you have you on the other side now ;)

Romain Manni-Bucau