Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by "Basilio, Norvin" <nb...@odu.edu> on 2015/08/12 20:16:08 UTC

Issue with updating VCL VM images.

Hello,

I've recently encountered a new issue with my VCL environment. In the "Current Reservations" pane under "More Options" I'm not presented with the option to create or update the image as I am accustomed to. I created the reservation as an imaging reservation from the "Manage Image" pane. I'm currently logged into the web front end using the local admin account which has privileges in the tree for the group the image is part of. Any assistance on where to look is appreciated.

Norvin Basilio
Email: nbasilio@odu.edu<ma...@odu.edu>

Re: Issue with updating VCL VM images.

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
Hello Norvin,

This could be a couple of things.

1) Make sure to connect to the remote machine. The "End Reservation &
Create image does not show up until the connection or login has been
determined on the backend.

2) reload that page - could be that the cache has not updated yet

3) make sure it hasn't timed out (the reloading of that page would
also show that)

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager

Re: Issue with updating VCL VM images.

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

Re: Issue with updating VCL VM images.

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
Yes, that could be the issue. What VCL version are you using?

It's currently release detects the account is logged in, then figures
out the source address the account is really connected from and update
the firewall (and the database records) accordingly.

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager

Re: Issue with updating VCL VM images.

Posted by "Basilio, Norvin" <nb...@odu.edu>.
If I remember correctly we are using 2.3.0

Norvin
Nbasilio@odu.edu

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "Basilio, Norvin" <nb...@odu.edu>.