Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu> on 2007/03/06 16:45:14 UTC

Please Review NOTICE file

As Jean suggested, I've changed the NOTICE file to the following.
Please let me know if this seems right.
  -Adam

Apache UIMA
Copyright 2006, 2007 The Apache Software Foundation

Portions of UIMA were originally developed by
International Business Machines Corporation and are
licensed to the Apache Software Foundation under the
"Software Grant License Agreement", informally known as the
"IBM UIMA License Agreement".

The following copyright notice(s) were affixed to portions of the code
with which this file is now or was at one time distributed
and are placed here unaltered.

Copyright (c) 2003, 2006 IBM Corporation.  All rights reserved.

Re: Please Review NOTICE file

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Adam Lally wrote:
> As Jean suggested, I've changed the NOTICE file to the following.
> Please let me know if this seems right.
>  -Adam
>
> Apache UIMA
> Copyright 2006, 2007 The Apache Software Foundation
>
> This product includes software developed at
> The Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/).
>
> Portions of UIMA were originally developed by
> International Business Machines Corporation and are
> licensed to the Apache Software Foundation under the
> "Software Grant License Agreement", informally known as the
> "IBM UIMA License Agreement".
>
> The following copyright notice(s) were affixed to portions of the code
> with which this file is now or was at one time distributed
> and are placed here unaltered.
>
> Copyright (c) 2003, 2006 IBM Corporation.  All rights reserved.

Unless the UIMA mentors say differently, this looks fine to me,

 -jean