Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Rahul <ra...@clear.net.nz> on 2005/06/25 09:54:28 UTC

scm plugin(build test failures with m2

Hi,

Please find attached surefire-report logs for the tests on running "m2
install" on Maven-scm snapshot.

I get these errors when the build runs tests for Maven SCM CVS provider.
I think the build halts after the encountering these error so there
might be similar errors for other provider implementation modules.

Other errors for same module are similar to these. Also, I checked both
'svn' and 'cvs' binaries are on path. Appreciate any suggestions/pointers.

Thanks in advance,

Rahul

Re: scm plugin(build test failures with m2

Posted by Rahul <ra...@clear.net.nz>.
Hi,

I ran builds on a Linux box as well and observed that:

a) tests for scm provider starteam fail when run from scm project's root
directory
b) running tests from individual provider's directory run fine (including
starteam).
c) I did find that my win xp installation had TortoiseCVS client installed
which uses CVSNT binary. However, removing CVSNT and putting cvs.exe on path
didn't fix the problem with the CVScheckoutCommand test (strange that this
works on Linux!)

Also, SVN tests ran fine on windows after the svn update - thanks !

Will try if I can dig into this further...

cheers,
Rahul

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rahul <ra...@clear.net.nz>.