Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by karthik G <be...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/19 13:31:38 UTC

Tapestry 4.1 and Ajax enabled Contrib TablePages component

Hi All,

I tried using the TablePages component in my tapestry component that in turn
is being refreshed through Ajax. TablePages doesnt seem to be working in
Ajax mode.

How are you guys handling this requirement now?

I need a Ajax enabled custom Contrib Table component (and hence am using
TableView)

thanks
Karthik

Re: Tapestry 4.1 and Ajax enabled Contrib TablePages component

Posted by jiju <ji...@ibsplc.com>.
you can try tacos:Table it implements ajax features in contrib table