Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Garner, Shawn" <sh...@pearson.com> on 2006/03/05 06:03:52 UTC

[HELP] t:dataScroller

I'm having trouble getting the t:dataScroller to work.
I'm using facelets/myfaces/jboss.

I don't get anything displayed for the datascroller.  The data for my
h:dataTable displays fine.  I've looked at the examples I could find and
can't see what I'm doing wrong.

Any help?  My code is below.

<h:dataTable id="productsTable"
          			value="#{productBean.productList}"
                    var="product" rows="9">
		    <h:column>
		        #{product.shortName}
		    </h:column>
  			<h:column >
		      #{product.shortDescription}
		    </h:column>
  			<h:column>
			     <h:commandLink action="#{productBean.details}">
					More Information on
#{product.shortName}.
				 </h:commandLink>
		    </h:column>

		</h:dataTable>
			<h:panelGrid columns="1">
                <t:dataScroller for="productsTable" id="scroll_1"
fastStep="18" pageIndexVar="indexVar" pageCountVar="countVar">
		    		<f:facet name="first">
		    			1st
		    		</f:facet>
		    		<f:facet name="previous">