Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ZiciuM <l6...@rtrtr.com> on 2012/09/14 02:18:18 UTC

Retreieving specific blog

OK I have entity blog, and I have listed all of my blogs on the index page.
Now what I want to do is to make a BlogPage.java in which once clicked on
the name of the blog in the list it transfer him to this page, in which all
the details about it specific blog are applied. How can I do this?

Re: Retreieving specific blog

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.
Wow... Hi ZiciuM.

You may get someone to write you a specific example, but I'm pretty sure
this one lives in the docs.

You're asking for something pretty basic which makes me feel like you
haven't spent any time reading before asking.

Here is a good place to start:
http://tapestry.apache.org/documentation.html

specifically
http://tapestry.apache.org/getting-started.html