Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/13 23:20:34 UTC

toFunction error still happening?

Hi,

I've compiled latest master, and keep getting the "TypeError: $.toFunction
is not a function" error when editing a page, with the following stacktrace:

TypeError: $.toFunction is not a function haddock-edit.js:1:20666
    initialize http://localhost:9627/personal/scripts/haddock-edit.js:1
    initialize http://localhost:9627/personal/scripts/haddock.js:1
    r http://localhost:9627/personal/scripts/haddock.js:1
    i http://localhost:9627/personal/scripts/haddock.js:1
    initialize http://localhost:9627/personal/scripts/haddock-edit.js:1
[...]

as I had some issues with the js on the release vote, is anyone else
getting this behaviour? I've uploaded an snapshot with latest master in
case it eases helping testing..

thx in advance,
juan pablo

Re: toFunction error still happening?

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I thought so, but did it again, an everything is fine. I'll begin to
prepare artifacts for RC3 release vote this afternoon.

thanks for re-checking! :-)

best regards,
juan pablo

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.