Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/17 12:41:00 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MINA 1.0.4 & 1.1.

IMHO, the fact that some issue remains should not forbid a release.
There is nothing wrong in releasing a new version as soon as the fix
is provided.

Postponing a release just because someone wants a specific issue to be
fixed is the way to never release any version :)

On 7/17/07, Adrian Sandor <ad...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [X]: -1 Do *NOT* release 1.0.4 and 1.1.1
> ... until the SSLFilter problem is solved

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MINA 1.0.4 & 1.1.

Posted by Adrian Sandor <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> IMHO, the fact that some issue remains should not forbid a release.
> There is nothing wrong in releasing a new version as soon as the fix
> is provided.
>
> Postponing a release just because someone wants a specific issue to be
> fixed is the way to never release any version :)

Ok, well, it's just my vote. It doesn't necessarily stop the new release.