Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2013/04/04 08:16:41 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] April's Fools Day: BigTop Hackaton

Guys,

I have 8 (may be 9) confirmed responses so far. There's still room for 4-6
more people, if someone wants to come/bring a friend.

The office building is closed on the weekend, so let's meet at the main
entrance next to the big fountain (it will be off for the weekend as well) at
noon sharp. Once we all there I will let us in.

I am planning to order pizza (beer/wine?) to be delivered around 2 o'clock. If
you have any dietary restrictions - please let me know, so I try to
accommodate for it.

Please bring your own computer. Wifi will be provided, apparently.

Looking forward to see you in a couple of days. let's have some fun!
  Cos