Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Jeff Nichols <je...@weblicon.net> on 2002/11/06 17:47:38 UTC

Custom property configuration for Logger wrapper (Again)

Thought I'd give this one more try.. sorry about the bump, but I've been
looking around and still can't find any solutions.  Thanks for any help you
can give.

Jeff

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Jeff,

Interesting question but I am afraid for the moment you will have to roll
your own Configurator implementation. The next version of log4j *may* allow
for the use to define her own processing rules.

At 17:47 06.11.2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Thought I'd give this one more try.. sorry about the bump, but I've been
>looking around and still can't find any solutions.  Thanks for any help you
>can give.
>
>Jeff

Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793