Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2019/11/27 23:24:43 UTC

Submit Ignite talk and present at O'Reilly Conference in Silicon Valley

Igniters,

There are many of us who are spreading the word about Ignite globally. Does
anybody have any technical talk of moderate and advanced complexity for the
O'Reilly Software Architecture conference?
https://conferences.oreilly.com/software-architecture/sa-ca/public/content

The more we submit the bigger are the chances that a community
representative will be selected for the conference. In case of selection,
if you or your employer is not ready to sponsor the trip, then GridGain
will cover associated travel costs (air tickets and a hotel for the
conference days).

-
Denis

Re: Submit Ignite talk and present at O'Reilly Conference in Silicon Valley

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Excellent, I've submitted an in-memory computing essentials talk there as
well. I hope at least one of the talks is to be selected. Keeping fingers
crossed.

-
Denis

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.