Posted to scm@geronimo.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/07/04 04:59:23 UTC

[Geronimo Wiki] Update of "HowToAxisGeronimo" by AaronMulder

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Geronimo Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by AaronMulder:
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/HowToAxisGeronimo

The comment on the change is:
Update to unified web deployment plan format

  cd $AXIS_HOME/webapps/axis

- Create a geronimo-jetty.xml, our's looks like this,
+ Create a geronimo-web.xml, our's looks like this,

+ {{{
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <web-app
-     xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web/jetty"
+     xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
      configId="org/apache/axis/webapp"
      parentId="org/apache/geronimo/Server"

      <context-root>/axis</context-root>
      <context-priority-classloader>false</context-priority-classloader>
  </web-app>
-
+ }}}
  Modify the web.xml so that Jetty is happy. Working version below,
-
+ {{{
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
@@ -114, +115 @@

    </welcome-file-list>

  </web-app>
-
+ }}}
  Add the additional jars required by Axis. Our axis/WEB-INF/lib looks like this,
-
+ {{{
  activation.jar
  axis-ant.jar
  axis.jar
@@ -128, +129 @@

  saaj.jar
  wsdl4j.jar
  xmlsec.jar
-
+ }}}
  Note : See also the tag dependancy for an alternative way of using libraries.

  Create a the axis.war