Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 19:06:39 UTC

Re: tomahawk htmlcommandlink not working with reference implementation

David,

I think Martin fixed this recently (in a mid-July snapshot?)

If you're still having issues with this with the most recent snapshot,
please open a JIRA issue.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
If you use a checkout of current from yesterday, your javascript code
would need to look entirely different.

Check on the IRIAN.at myfaces-examples website (click on latest
tomahawk examples) to see what it would be.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at