Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Geoffrey Blake <ge...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/07 20:04:06 UTC

[crypto] Help getting new release of commons-crypto?

Hi all,

I see its been 4 years since the last release of commons crypto to
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.commons/commons-crypto.
There has been many updates to the repository since then, notably the
integration of OpenSSL 1.1.1, and native arm64 support.

What are the blockers to make a new release of commons-crypto, say
v1.1?  Is there a maintainer around that can help with getting a new
release uploaded to Maven central?

Thanks,
Geoff Blake

Re: [crypto] Help getting new release of commons-crypto?

Posted by Alex Remily <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the links.  I'll do just that.

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

> I guess we're both in the same boat.

Did you try and ping the people[1] (or their respective project[2])
who contributed to that component?

Regards,
Gilles

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-crypto/team-list.html
[2] https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-crypto.git;a=blob;f=PROPOSAL.html;h=6d374ffff0dc4cc4c61c016d16cfd82020e38c17;hb=HEAD

>>> [...]

Re: [crypto] Help getting new release of commons-crypto?

Posted by Alex Remily <al...@gmail.com>.
I guess we're both in the same boat.

Posted by Geoffrey Blake <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Remily <al...@gmail.com>.