Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Jebin <je...@systalent.com> on 2011/03/08 11:56:52 UTC

Re: Thrift for Windows Phone 7

Good post. Exactly what I was looking for. Did you completely port the whole
thrif project to WP7. Can you please post the whole project here, I mean only
the thrif project and EDAM project. Thanks in advance.

Jebin

Re: Thrift for Windows Phone 7

Posted by Seth Hitchings <se...@evernote.com>.
If you're looking for Silverlight bindings for the Evernote EDAM API, get in
touch with me and I can share a beta with you. We described the work that we
did here:
http://damianblog.com/2011/01/11/generating-silverlight-windows-phone-compatible-thrift-proxies/

Seth