Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Tomi NA <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/13 23:58:18 UTC

cayenne modeler 1.2B2 exception

Don't know what I did, but this is what happens when I run the modeler v. 1.2B2:

$ java -jar /opt/cayenne/latest/lib/modeler/cayenne-modeler.jar $* &
org/apache/log4j/Layout
$

1.2B1 and 1.2M12 work without a hitch. What's more interesting, 1.2B2
worked as well, up until now. Don't know what to make of it so I
thought I'd see if someone recognizes the symptoms.

t.n.a.

Re: cayenne modeler 1.2B2 exception

Posted by Tomi NA <he...@gmail.com>.
On 5/14/06, Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> If you look in the cayenne-modeler.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF, it
> includes ../cayenne.jar (that in turn contains Log4J classes).
> Doublecheck that cayenne.jar is indeed in the lib directory and is
> readable by the user that starts the Modeler.

Now that I've found out why I had the problem, I'm sorry I bothered
anyone with it, but thanks for the help, Andrus.
It seems that I moved instead of copied cayenne.jar into my
application which would explain why the modeler couldn't have possibly
worked. Thanks again.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
If you look in the cayenne-modeler.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF, it
includes ../cayenne.jar (that in turn contains Log4J classes).
Doublecheck that cayenne.jar is indeed in the lib directory and is
readable by the user that starts the Modeler.

Andrus