Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/02/07 22:39:54 UTC

Re: svn commit: r151753 - spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin.pm

Re: svn commit: r151753 - spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin.pm

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
jm@jmason.org (Justin Mason) writes:

> ... that makes the new plugin API sound quite a bit less useful ;)
> what's it being added for?

ReplaceTags.

I hope to eventually clean up the internals and make it okay after 3.1,
but it's just a bit too hairy right now to feel okay about making the
API usable for random third-party plugins (it's fine as long as the
integrator checks compatibility).

The API is still generally useful if you have *anything* to do at end of
parsing (for example, tying a DB as in accessdb), stuff that doesn't
involve internal APIs.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan