Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Petean David <da...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/12 15:14:42 UTC

Building problems - XALAN 1.9

Hi my name is David and I have a problema when I try
to build a project wich uses XALAN 1.9. The project
uses the simple transform sample from the site (a xml
file, a xsl file and an output file). I download the
libraries (both lib and dll) and put them in the
project directory. I got the following link errors:

arser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall
xalanc_1_9::XSLTResultTarget::XSLTResultTarget(char
const *,class xercesc_2_7::MemoryManager &)"
(__imp_??0XSLTResultTarget@xalanc_1_9@@QAE@PBDAAVMemory
Manager@xercesc_2_7@@@Z)
parser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall
xalanc_1_9::XalanTransformer::XalanTransformer(class
xercesc_2_7::MemoryManager &)"
(__imp_??0XalanTransformer@xalanc_1_9@@QAE@AAVMemoryManager@xercesc_
2_7@@@Z)
parser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl
xalanc_1_9::XalanTransformer::initialize(class
xercesc_2_7::MemoryManager &)"
(__imp_?initialize@XalanTransformer@xalanc_1_9@@SAXAAVMemoryManag
er@xercesc_2_7@@@Z)
parser.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: static class xercesc_2_7::MemoryManager &
__cdecl
xalanc_1_9::XalanMemMgrs::getDefaultXercesMemMgr(void)"
(?getDefaultXercesMemMgr@XalanMemMgrs@xalanc_1_9@@SAAAVMemoryManager@xercesc_2_
7@@XZ)

PLEASE help me if you know what is the problem!

Thanks!

P.S. I didn't find XalanMessages_1_9.lib and
XalanMessages_1_9D.lib only the dlls.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/