Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/03/27 03:08:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new PPMC: agile6v

hello, community,

The Project Management Committee(PMC) of Apache APISIX has vote passed and
invited agile6v to be a PPMC. We are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

agile6v, welcome to join Apache APISIX PPMC :)

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new PPMC: agile6v

Posted by Nirojan Selvanathan <ss...@gmail.com>.
Congrats @agile6v