Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Vladislav Safronov <vl...@comptek.ru> on 2000/11/28 14:49:33 UTC

[OT] Mixing C and HTML code just like in ePerl?

Hi,

I use ePerl and it's good, but some things need better performance.
Is there any "chtml" compiler that allow me freely mix C and html code
just like in ePerl:

HTML code
<%
 C code ..
%>
HTML code
<%=(C expr.)%>
..

Vlad.

Re: [OT] Mixing C and HTML code just like in ePerl?

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Vladislav Safronov wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use ePerl and it's good, but some things need better performance.
> Is there any "chtml" compiler that allow me freely mix C and html code
> just like in ePerl:
>

> HTML code
> <%
>  C code ..
> %>
> HTML code
> <%=(C expr.)%>

Inline.pm

But if ePerl is slow then its probably not compiling the script to
Perl. Try something like embperl, or one of the many other solutions.

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **