Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Dotte <bd...@widen.com> on 2006/01/11 20:49:35 UTC

XTile listener can't get current page?

I am using XTile on a page something like this:

sendName=.....>

public void handleCallback(IRequestCycle cycle)

{

            if (cycle == null)

            {

                        System.out.println("cycle is null!");

            }

            else if (cycle.getPage() == null)

            {

                        System.out.println("cycle.getPage() is null!");

            }

}

This returns:

cycle.getPage() is null!

So, the cycle is not null, but it doesn't know what the active page is.
I also tried injecting the request cycle instead of using the parameter
in handleCallback() but got the same result. I think I have a workaround
that should work instead but is this something I have to live with when
using Ajax, or could there be a bug involved here?

Ben

Re: XTile listener can't get current page?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
You could always try using http://tacos.sourceforge.net, I don't think
you'll experience the same issues there, unless there is something tacos
doesn't provide that you need?