Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paula Wells <jw...@twcny.rr.com> on 2008/03/06 02:48:06 UTC

Build Error Axis2 1.3

All;

I have down loaded the new axis2 1.3 and was trying to build it with the maven 2.0.8 in a Fedore Core 6 environment.I have not changed any code, yet.  I was wondering if any one else has run into a similar problem.  Is there a patch to fix this problem?

In the middle of the compiling I received the error:

/mnt/home/wells/axis213/modules/metadata/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/description/builder/WebServiceContextAnnot.java:[26,7] org.apache.axis2.jaxws.description.builder.WebServiceContextAnnot is not abstract and does not override abstract method <T>getEndpointReference(java.lang.Class<T>,org.w3c.dom.Element...) in javax.xml.ws.WebServiceContext

Thank you in advance.

Jeff Wells

Re: Build Error Axis2 1.3

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
You're probably using Java 6 to compile. Switch back to Java 5.

Jarek