Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2007/01/08 04:10:22 UTC

[ANN] Apache Forrest/Cocoon based solr client plugin

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that I just add a Apache Forrest based Apache
Solr client plugin to the forrest whiteboard. It may be from interest
for the ones using Apache Cocoon based Apache Forrest and Apache Lucene
based Apache Solr.

org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.solr generates Apache Solr documents
from Apache Forrest xdos. Further when run with the Apache Forrest
Dispatcher it provides a GUI to manage your project in solr and a search
interface to search your solr server.

The documentation and a couple of screenshots can be found at
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.solr/

The source code can be found at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.solr/

Have fun with it and please provide feedback to this list.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [ANN] Apache Forrest/Cocoon based solr client plugin

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
Oops, I replied in the forrest form:
http://www.nabble.com/-ANN--Apache-Forrest-Cocoon-based-solr-client-plugin-tf2937202.html#a8251774
-Yonik