Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/17 23:38:07 UTC

Upgrading Shindig to HTTPClient 4.0?

I'm doing some HTTPClient work inside an OpenSocial implementation and
I noticed that Shindig is stuck on the old HTTPClient 3.1.

Is there any reason for this?

If I were to submit a patch to upgrade Shindig to HTTPClient 4.0,
would anybody be willing to review and possibly commit it?

Thanks,
- Dave

Re: Upgrading Shindig to HTTPClient 4.0?

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
httpclient 4.0 and 3.x should be able to live side-by-side since they occupy
different namespaces.
Now that httpclient 4.0 has a stable release I'd be happy to see us move to
it.

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.