Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by cpayne <cp...@magigames.net> on 2007/10/26 09:52:09 UTC

Book Recommendation

Guys,

I am looking for books on Spamassassin. And I am wanting to know what
you guys recommend?

Payne

Re: Book Recommendation

Posted by cpayne <cp...@magigames.net>.
Michael Parker wrote:
> cpayne wrote:
>
>> Guys,
>>
>> I am looking for books on Spamassassin. And I am wanting to know what
>> you guys recommend?
>>

> http://spamassassin.apache.org/
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/
>
> Seriously.
>
> There are a couple of books on SA, but they go out of date very quickly.
>  You're much better off using the home page documentation and the wiki.
>  Also, you've already found this list, use it.
>
> Michael

Thank Michael, I wanted something that I can take with me while I am
trying. I understand that the minute any computer book hits the stores
it already outdated, but when you are traveling, well when I am
traveling I like to read computer books, and I want to really bone up on
Spamassassin. I already got my Postfix book from No Starch, and my
scripting book for Oreily, might as well find a Spamassassin one.

I will visit the wiki when I am long the ground.

Payne

Re: Book Recommendation

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.