Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Sergiy Shyrkov <my...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/02 16:40:58 UTC

Disabling some Karaf commands

Hello,

It could be that this question was already asked before, but I cannot find
it in the mailing list archive :-(

Is there a proper way to disable particular console commands in Karaf, say
"system:shutdown"?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards
Sergiy

--

Sergiy Shyrkov
Software Architect

Re: Disabling some Karaf commands

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Maybe this could help ?

http://coderthoughts.blogspot.ch/2013/10/role-based-access-control-for-karaf.html

cheers,
  Serge…

Posted by Sergiy Shyrkov <my...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the prompt reply JB and Serge!
Changing the role of the command did it.

Kind regards
Sergiy

--

Sergiy Shyrkov