Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeffrey Ricker NG <ri...@usonia.net> on 2001/11/02 05:18:35 UTC

XUL needs process instruction xml-stylesheet

How do I sneak a process instruction pass the serializer to the client?

I am experimenting with XUL. It needs the following  process instruction to pass on to the browser:

<?xml-stylesheet href="chrome://navigator/skin/" type="text/css"?>

However, the XMLSerializer chokes if try to pass the following

<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:process-instruction name="xml-stylesheet">
       <xsl:text>href="chrome://global/skin/" type="text/css"</xsl:text>
       </xsl:process-instruction>

For reference, here is the sitemap pipeline I am using.

   <map:match pattern="sitemap">
     <map:generate src="sitemap.xmap"/>
     <map:select>
       <map:when test="mozilla5">
         <map:transform src="stylesheets/console/sitemap-xul.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
         </map:when>
       <map:otherwise>
         <map:transform src="stylesheets/console/sitemap-ie.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize/>
         </map:otherwise>
       </map:select>
   </map:match>

I tried using the text serializer to no avail.

Jeffrey Ricker
Usonia Holdings, LLC
rickerng@usonia.net

Re: XUL needs process instruction xml-stylesheet

Posted by Jeffrey Ricker NG <ri...@usonia.net>.
Never mind.

It's <xsl:processING-instruction>. It works fine.